Digital Marketing Manager (M/F)
Permanent contract – Full time
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, for a full-time permanent contract, to be filled as soon as possible.
Since 1889, at the foot of the Montmartre hill, the Moulin Rouge has welcomed millions of visitors from all over the world to discover its famous facade, its legendary hall, its spectacular shows and its unmissable French Cancan !
Its Féerie revue, performed twice a night, 365 days a year, amazes 600,000 spectators every year.
Joining the Moulin Rouge means becoming part of a unique, internationally renowned family group, made up of artists and craftspeople who combine their talents to preserve the quintessential soul of the cabaret : from the rigor of the ballet to the finesse of the cuisine, not to mention the perfection of the sets and costumes created by its Maisons d’Art.
The Moulin Rouge is a group of nearly 450 employees from a wide range of exciting and exceptional professions, working day in, day out to preserve and bring to life French creativity and know-how.
Join our company and experience a unique adventure in an exciting world !
As part of the Group Brand and Strategic Marketing Department, reporting directly to the Brand and Strategic Marketing Director as part of a dedicated team, you will be involved in developing the brand – image, sales – in France and internationally. As such, your main tasks will be to :
• Define the web marketing strategy, in France and internationally, for the Moulin Rouge brands and its subsidiaries ;
• Analyze performance in order to propose corrective action if necessary. Digital
• Define and manage the acquisition strategy : SEA web campaigns, Paid media, etc. ;
• Develop brand visibility on the web, optimize traffic and acquisition on websites and digital platforms ;
• Design and deploy the CRM strategy ;
• Manage web marketing strategies : SEO, marketing automation.
• Optimize UX and UI ;
• Supervise the operational management of content : texts, product sheets, visuals and video : helping to write content and organize shoots.
Analysis and reporting
• Recommends and implements appropriate tools for monitoring activity and performance indicators ;
• Monitor budgets and analyze return on investment.
• Marketing/Business School/Celsa education ;
• At least 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing with management experience ;
• Proficiency in web analysis tools including Google GA4 suite and advertising platforms ;
• Knowledge of WordPress and Shopify ;
• Fluency in English.
Permanent full-time contract – as soon as possible.
Salary according to profile.
Benefits : health insurance, 50% reimbursement of transport, meal card, 13th month, Business and Social Council.
Job based at Bal du Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy – 75018 PARIS.