Cloakroom Service Manager (M/F)
Fixed-term contract – Full time
We are looking for a Cloakroom Service Manager on a full-time fixed-term contract, to be filled as soon as possible and until December 31st, 2023.
Since 1889, at the foot of the Montmartre hill, the Moulin Rouge has welcomed millions of visitors from all over the world to discover its famous facade, its legendary hall, its spectacular shows and its unmissable French Cancan !
Its Féerie revue, performed twice a night, 365 days a year, amazes 600,000 spectators every year.
Joining the Moulin Rouge means becoming part of a unique, internationally renowned family group, made up of artists and craftspeople who combine their talents to preserve the quintessential soul of the cabaret : from the rigor of the ballet to the finesse of the cuisine, not to mention the perfection of the sets and costumes created by its Maisons d’Art.
The Moulin Rouge is a group of nearly 450 employees from a wide range of exciting and exceptional professions, working day in, day out to preserve and bring to life French creativity and know-how.
Join our company and experience a unique adventure in an exciting world !
Working in the checkroom department, you will be responsible for :
– Organize, plan and supervise the checkroom service to ensure its efficient operation, i.e. :
o Greet customers in accordance with Moulin Rouge standards ;
o Receive and return customers’ personal belongings ;
o Tidy and organize the checkroom area ;
o Advise and sell boutique products ;
o Present and sell the revue program to customers before and after the show.
– Manage team schedules ;
– Control and manage accounts and ensure that information is passed on to the accounting department ;
– Distribute tasks among team members and help solve problems ;
– Train new employees ;
– Ensure excellent customer service.
As the Moulin Rouge’s first image is its welcome, the profile sought is as follows:
– With a background in hospitality or sales, you have significant experience, ideally acquired in a similar environment.
– Fluent in English, ideally with a second foreign language.
– Well-groomed, discreet and elegant.
– Good interpersonal and oral skills, you are familiar with reception techniques as well as sales and commercial practices.
– Organized and rigorous, you are also a good team player and a good communicator.
Full-time fixed-term contract – 35 hours per week – as soon as possible and until December 31st , 2023.
Work : evening/night, weekends and public holidays.
Working hours : between 6:00 pm and 2:00 am.
Salary : according to profile + variable remuneration.
Benefits : health insurance, 50% transport reimbursement, meal card, 13th month.
Job based at Bal du Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy – 75018 PARIS.