Cellar Assistant (M/F)
Permanent contract – Full time
We are looking for a Cellar Assistant for a full-time permanent contract, to be filled as soon as possible.
Since 1889, at the foot of the Montmartre hill, the Moulin Rouge has welcomed millions of visitors from all over the world to discover its famous facade, its legendary hall, its spectacular shows and its unmissable French Cancan !
Its Féerie revue, performed twice a night, 365 days a year, amazes 600,000 spectators every year.
Joining the Moulin Rouge means becoming part of a unique, internationally renowned family group, made up of artists and craftspeople who combine their talents to preserve the quintessential soul of the cabaret : from the rigor of the ballet to the finesse of the cuisine, not to mention the perfection of the sets and costumes created by its Maisons d’Art.
The Moulin Rouge is a group of nearly 450 employees from a wide range of exciting and exceptional professions, working day in, day out to preserve and bring to life French creativity and know-how.
Join our company and experience a unique adventure in an exciting world !
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, the Cellar Assistant is responsible for serving drinks in accordance with Moulin Rouge standards. In this context, and without this list being exhaustive, their main tasks are as follows :
Organisation of the cellar
- Ensure that the cellar and related utensils are cleaned ;
- Putting away the bottles from the cellar in the evening ;
- Organize the workstation ;
- Putting buckets and glasses away.
- Places utensils on tables (champagne bucket, glasses, etc.) ;
- Sends out bottles, respecting and checking order forms ;
- Serving drinks in accordance with customer requests ;
- Ensure that the overall service runs smoothly ;
- Monitor stocks.
Observe and comply with health and safety regulations
- Wear noise protection equipment, safety shoes and gloves when clearing tables ;
- Ensure the safety of the premises by only allowing authorized persons as defined by management to enter ;
- Applying current health and safety regulations ;
- Report any malfunctions to your line manager.
All these tasks must also contribute to guaranteeing the image of the brand and the cabaret, by offering customers impeccable presentation and behavior.
You have some initial significant experience, including similar tasks, in quality establishments such as luxury brasseries or banqueting/catering establishments.
You are comfortable with figures and you apply hygiene and safety rules.
You are responsive, available, smile, and you know how to work as part of a team.
Full-time permanent contract – 35 hours per week – available as soon as possible.
Work on weekends and public holidays.
Periods of 5 working days – 2 consecutive days off.
Working hours : from 5:45 p.m. to 1:45 a.m.
Salary : €1,934 gross per month.
Benefits : no cut-off, health insurance, 50% transport reimbursement, meal card, 13th month, Business and Social Council, bonuses, uniform provided.
Job based at Bal du Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy – 75018 PARIS.
Please note that the return is the responsibility of the employee.